WORLDPAC’s leadership approach encourages dedication in achieving excellence through the loyal efforts of talented and enthusiastic associates. Our continued success requires taking full advantage of the rich backgrounds and abilities of our associates and rewarding their achievements. We embrace change as an opportunity to fulfill our potential. We lead through competence, innovation, teamwork and an eagerness to excel.
Today, we have 100+ locations throughout Canada, North America, and Puerto Rico. We have many opportunities for entry-level and experienced associates throughout our organization.
Please note that open positions may not be currently available in all locations, but we encourage applicants to apply for positions in the following departments:
WORLDPAC's pay and benefits programs are a reflection of how much we value our teammates and their families. These programs are among the most comprehensive and competitive in our industry. WORLDPAC makes a significant investment in employee benefits, an important part of each employee's total compensation. Our full-time pay and benefits programs may include:
- Competitive Base-Pay
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan – RRSP
- Extended Health Care Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick/Absence of Work
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Reimbursement
- Vacation and Holidays
- Funeral Leave (Under Leave of Absence Policy)
- Jury Duty Pay (Under Leave of Absence Policy)
- Discount Program
- Service Awards
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
All health plans are tailored to the needs of the location in which you live and work. Other benefits may include parts discounts, service awards, and more.